We are thrilled to announce the reopening of The Taste of Ink after closing down due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We have new regulations as per The London-Middlesex Healthy Unit that we would like to share with you before coming to your scheduled appointment and kindly ask for your cooperation and patience during these unique times.
1. Your artist will email you a revised release form to complete and send back before your scheduled appointment.
2. Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment and please come alone. We ask that you bring food and beverages with you to your appointment but to kindly leave these items in your vehicle as they are not permitted inside the building.
3. Masks must be worn at all times. We ask that if you have your own mask to please bring it. If you require a mask we will provide one for you.
4. Upon entry your artist will meet you to sanitize your hands and cell phone (UV cleaner provided) and check your temperature. If you have a fever we will reschedule your appointment.
5. We ask that payments be made through email transfer or cash sealed in a ziploc bag. Debit/credit will still be available.
6. We respectively ask that you disclose before your appointment if you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 (shortness of breath, cough, sneezing, fever, etc.) or have been in contact with anyone showing these symptoms/have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past two weeks. Or have travelled outside Canada within the past 2 weeks.